cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello + introduce yourself

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

You shy? Nope didn’t think so. Own the room, say hello + introduce yourself.
I’ll kick it off.

I’m Denise, originally from Germany and I'm looking after this community as the community manager. I’m into travel + dancing (if I can spare enough time + cash) and I love spending a bit more on quality coffee (everyone needs some luxury)

But that’s enough about me. What about you? What do you spend all that cash on?

156 REPLIES 156

Hi Brian and welcome. Hope to see you around the community and if you ever have any of your music stuff on the internet somewhere, we'd love to hear it! 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

That sounds pretty good actually!
Although I have no idea what i'd play... I havent yet trained myself to sing and play cello 😛

doncoyote
Visitor
Hi I am done I am a fulltime musician I am having a problem with my internet settings my phone is a Alcatel 975 Vodafone smart 3 and thanks for the help with the sim you helped with yesterday

Try all of the steps outlined here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Samsung-Galaxy-phones-internet-settings/m-p/13363#M4013

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

sineaddallasir
Newcomer
Hey guys what's up I'm Sinead I agree Facebook is getting old hope this becomes more popular. I'm from Meath and I play guitar. Haven't really gotten the hang of this until now so here I am ...

Anon
Not applicable

Hey Sinead!
Yeah this is a pretty awesome place to chat simply instead of all the clogged up newsfeed!
What sort of music do you play? 🙂

sineaddallasir
Newcomer
Heya camsterr,
Yea I agree. I love playing Lisa hanigan sort of music you ? What kind of music are you into. ?

Anon
Not applicable
hey lads, Fiachra here im 19. just back from usa, lived there a year and a half. i play a bitta piano. nice to meet yiz all

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Nice to meet you Fiachra, welcome to the 48 forum. Smiley Happy

Anon
Not applicable

Hey Fiachra !

What part of the US did you live? Did you like it?
Awesome you play piano too!!