cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello + introduce yourself

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

You shy? Nope didn’t think so. Own the room, say hello + introduce yourself.
I’ll kick it off.

I’m Denise, originally from Germany and I'm looking after this community as the community manager. I’m into travel + dancing (if I can spare enough time + cash) and I love spending a bit more on quality coffee (everyone needs some luxury)

But that’s enough about me. What about you? What do you spend all that cash on?

156 REPLIES 156

Anon
Not applicable

Hey all! Smiley Happy I'm tomdomv7, but call me Thomas if you wish. I'm currently in 1st year Business management in ITTD. (Tallaght incase you didn't know Smiley Tongue )

Also new to the network, it's awesome so far!

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hi Thomas and welcome to our forum! 

Anon
Not applicable
Hey thomas!

thanks for introducing yourself!!

If you've any problems, please dont hesitate to bring up your issue over at the need help forum!

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/bd-p/NoticeBoard

Anon
Not applicable

Thank you both for the warm welcomes, just letting anyone here know that if you are ever in need of just having a chat or whatever, about almost anything (I'll do my best :3 ) You can message me all you want!

Anon
Not applicable

Howdy Thomas! Welcome to the community!
I've been here a while, so it's great seeing new users 😄
You can start your own thread if you like, to get the conversation rolling 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

I plan on doing up some thread ideas, get more and more people hopefully interacting with the forum and other members, see what happens you know? 🙂

Anon
Not applicable
hi camsterr, i did a year of college in northern virginia, then spent about 7 months working in new york. yeah i loved america !! dey love the Irish over there !! aye well got a bit rusty at the piano there, just gettin back into it now

Anon
Not applicable

Woah..that must have been experience.. what sort of work did you do?

Anon
Not applicable

emmetl
Visitor
Hi guys, I can't get my voicemail set up when not answered I do all the prompts and stuff but it does nothing and just rings out, I've asked the agents and every time I ask they keep telling me to do the same but don't seem to answer the second part of the question which I keep askin which is " I have an iPhone 4 is there any other setting I need to do on the phone along with doing the go48 prompts?" Please help!!!