cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello + introduce yourself

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

You shy? Nope didn’t think so. Own the room, say hello + introduce yourself.
I’ll kick it off.

I’m Denise, originally from Germany and I'm looking after this community as the community manager. I’m into travel + dancing (if I can spare enough time + cash) and I love spending a bit more on quality coffee (everyone needs some luxury)

But that’s enough about me. What about you? What do you spend all that cash on?

156 REPLIES 156

Anon
Not applicable
coffee is sound!

Anon
Not applicable
Tim Horton's anyone?

Tim Hortons hot chocolate now THAT is something amazing =Q

Anon
Not applicable
where!?

In spar?!

Anon
Not applicable

You just said "anime", "coffee" and Dave Grohl".....

My life in one post..

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey Lou. good to have you here.

So that makes 3 of us who are into anime, I can see a trend.  What's your favourite series? How do you like your coffee? 😄

Dave Grohl, what a man 🙂 Alex turner what a man 😮 haha. I agree, with coffee you get what you pay for definitly!!

--
Community Helper!
For FAQ visit http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/bd-p/faq

Anon
Not applicable

I'm obsessed with DeathNote ❤️

I like"Ghost Hunt" too!

I own a 'Nespresso' machine, the one that George Clooney rep'd! (unreal beans)

Have a froth maker too, so basically I make the most awesome coffee in zee world! 😄

Deathnote is truly brilliant! Both the anime and manga! Although i've yet to watch the film!

Anything that George Clooney advertised will sell.. He is after all the great one -_- And the coffee from the nespresso that i've had at my friends house is pretty nice  I was  in Dundrum a month ago and they had the Nespresso shop which made me desperate for coffee every time I passed it. Then they had a sale and I had to stay away from it =(

Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Oh nice one, deebar, I never heard of Gurmans before 🙂 My gourmet coffee subscription was by Kopi, they send you a different type of gourmet coffee sourced from small indipendent coffee farmers all over the world monthly.

Ah yes, Death Note, I used to watch it but never made it to the end (can't remember why). I'm currently watching Shingeki no Kyoujin (horror genre) and Magi (fantasy adventure) and I've recently finished Suisei no Gargantia (sci-fi meccha). I think my favourite genre is still meccha, I love Gundam Seed. A good website to watch anime online is animeseason.com 😉 Did you ever go to an anime convention? 🙂

Well, if you're so sure about your coffee you'll have to invite us all for a cup 🙂