Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Say hello + introduce yourself

Crew Member (retired)
‎15-10-2013 02:35 PM

Welcome to the flock, Neet! Great to have another coffee lover on here.

So where's travel taking you next? Are you more of a beach person or do you prefer cultured city trips? I'm a bit of a traveller myself but trips need to be short because I end up spending too much money on drinks and food Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes

Rock Star
‎15-10-2013 07:28 PM
Hey Denise!

Apologies for my tardy response (work!)

I adore new culture experiences & a smidge of adventure... horseriding on the Sahara, Christmas markets in Spain, Diving in the Black sea, 800 mile road trip from Tunisia to Algeria & Libya...
A mixed lot! next is a Baltic capitals Cruise & hopefully, whale watching in Iceland too !

All said and done, sure can't beat the coffie in Italy :-)

Anywhere in particular that blew your mind on your travels? where do you plan to visit next?

Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
0 Likes

Bueller
‎19-10-2013 08:27 PM

How many people get coned on your over complicated web**bleep**e when they go and top up?

just lost €10 top up, well fkn done

0 Likes

Rock Star
‎19-10-2013 08:58 PM
Hey warrick

Can you fully explain to me what has happened?

Ps i am a community helper - i am registered on the 48 network like you... i don't work for 48, (no one on the forum does)... so can i ask you to reply to us here about what happened - in detail but-minus the expletives ;-)

Deal?
Posted from Samsung GT-I9100
0 Likes

The Legend
‎19-10-2013 10:22 PM

@warrick wrote:

How many people get coned on your over complicated web**bleep**e when they go and top up?

just lost €10 top up, well fkn done

As above - maybe explain what exactly you did and why you think you "lost" €10 and maybe somebody can offer an explanation? Or just contact 48 support if you have a query/complaint. 

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Average Joe
‎30-11-2013 05:29 PM

Hello guys,

Im Sinead im from Meath,  Im in first year in UCD. Sup People what's crackin...

1 Like

Crew Member (retired)
‎02-12-2013 10:12 AM

@sineaddallasir wrote:

Hello guys,

Im Sinead im from Meath,  Im in first year in UCD. Sup People what's crackin...

Hey Sinead, welcome! How's it going?

0 Likes

Anon
‎03-12-2013 05:35 PM

Hi All,

Niall here, Just signed up to 48 yesterday and i've never seen such a positive start to a provider. Excellent friendly customer service to answer any teething problems you may be having or just for some friendly craic.

I'm a Galaxy S2 user, so if anyone is having any issues or wants to know anything about the phone itself just let me know. I can't promise to give you the answer to your questions but i'll give it a right go!!!

Looking forward to meeting with you all!!!

0 Likes

Crew Member (retired)
‎04-12-2013 09:29 AM

Hi Niall, how's it going? Great to hear about the positive start and hope you will have a good time here!

1 Like

Anon
‎04-12-2013 12:08 PM

Hi Niall and Sinead,

Welcome! I am in UCD as well, 2nd Year Elec Engineering.

Adam

0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community