Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Say hello + introduce yourself

[ Edited ]
Big Kahuna
‎14-05-2013 05:20 PM

Ah there are some really good ones now!! A new one came out called Ragnarok 2. It's completely free to play and  obviously pay for boosts etc but its easy to get through without!! It's a nice world in it and you get to see other players too and help them etc so it's pretty awesome!! I really want ot get LOTRO actually but maybe after my exams -_- , I want to get the new Final Fantasy online but its subscription which is kinda crippling =S

2 Likes

Anon
‎14-05-2013 05:26 PM

I love Zelda, but I really am interested into getting into those games you mentioned too! HOWEVER, it'll have to be until my exams are complete (I'm a sad little Leaving Cert), and those games are uber addictive (see what i did there? Did you like my German? It is German....right..?)

And jeez I'd love to get into the gaming industry, but alas, I have no coding talents and i'm a little scared to try!

Ooooooh internet cats ! Never old! They are purrfect though Smiley Wink (ok ok i'll stop)

0 Likes

Big Kahuna
‎14-05-2013 05:33 PM

Favourite anime..Oh dear.. lets see.. Sword art online, (based on Online gaming =P) Code Geass and Darker than Black!! They have to be amongst the best i've seen!! I haven't seen Gundam Seed although it's now on my list to watch!! Alas  I haven't done any cosplay as of yet.. Saving up for a costume as Ichigo from Bleach though!

Ok I can't beat the subscription =( but i have done a course on being a Barista! But next I shall aim for a coffee subscription!! =)

1 Like

Crew Member (retired)
‎14-05-2013 05:44 PM

Your barista course is equally as impressive as my coffee subscription, Kevin Smiley Happy

I actually recently watched Sword Art Online, they did a great job on that, it has so much references that only nerds understand but it's still enjoyable to watch if you're not a total video games freak. I also like that it doesn't end with the virtual reality like .hack//SIGN did (ever seen that one?) Is Bleach still running? I stopped watching it after episode 200 or so and went on to watch the musicals they did on that in Japan.

That's a very useful German word, Camille, it actually means "above" and it's written with the two dots on top Smiley Wink You don't need to be a coder to get into gaming, you can go what I did and go into community management starting in customer service or QA, give it a go (doesn't earn much, though)

2 Likes

Anon
‎14-05-2013 06:07 PM

hehehheh Denise 

0 Likes

Crew Member (retired)
‎14-05-2013 06:11 PM

hahaha...yeah, there are many more like this one making fun of my beautiful native language, tut tut!

1 Like

Big Kahuna
‎14-05-2013 06:12 PM

Thank you =)

Yeah I was really happy with it!! It kinda made me wish the technology existed now to be able to do all that stuff ..It would be amazing!! I actually want to rewatch it haha oh .hack i havent seen it all!! I watched a few episodes and then I got distracted because I found SAO and also I found D-Gray man's other 50 epidodes.. And Bleach actually finished for now! I watched it till the end and it's brilliant =D it finieshed at episode 360 or something like that I think? I was pretty sad cause I watched it for so long =/ There are musicals?? I must research into this and find them! =O 

1 Like

Crew Member (retired)
‎14-05-2013 06:14 PM
2 Likes

Anon
‎31-05-2013 10:51 AM
coffee is sound!
0 Likes

Anon
‎31-05-2013 10:52 AM
Tim Horton's anyone?
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community