Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Say hello + introduce yourself

Crew Member (retired)
‎15-07-2013 09:54 PM

Welcome on board, Paul. Looks like we've got quite a few creative people on here, are you performing, too? Important question from one coffee snob to another: cappuccino or flat white? Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes

The Legend
‎15-07-2013 11:21 PM

Denise wrote:

Important question from one coffee snob to another: cappuccino or flat white? Smiley Very Happy

Are you sure you're not a milk snob rather than a coffee snob? Man Tongue Man Wink

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Crew Member (retired)
‎16-07-2013 09:33 AM

Ts, those are details we can neglect, dalyer Smiley Wink I could also ask: How do you brew your coffee - French press, cafetiere or drip decanter? (don't tell me you use instant coffee...)

0 Likes

Buddy
‎16-07-2013 09:56 AM

I used to be in a band! but things got hairy as they always do! I havent in a while, still doesnt bother me though I enjoy just playing Smiley Happy

Im a latte man Smiley Tongue, sometimes mocha if I need cheering up or just a vanilla latte if im in local starbucks or costa haha (I walk in and they know what i want and have it made), I also worked for Zavvi or virgin when it was around in ireland, when we closed down there sales dropped by half! At home though I use a cafetiere! instant coffee is the devil!

--
Community Helper!
For FAQ visit http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/bd-p/faq
0 Likes

Crew Member (retired)
‎16-07-2013 09:59 AM

I see you're a man of good taste (although I would only drink coffee from Starbucks in emergencies). I also think a good packet of espresso should cost at least €8; discuss! Smiley Very Happy

Oh and you should join our Music thread and share your recommendations with us Smiley Wink

0 Likes

Anon
‎16-07-2013 10:14 AM

Hey, I'm Lou!

18 years old ^_^

from Athlone, and I have Facebook, don't use it as often as I used, but if you want a link let me know!

I was on 48, but then I got an iPhone which was Vodafone, and now I'm rejoining 48, because well.... I don't need to explain that!

Anon
‎16-07-2013 10:16 AM

You just said "anime", "coffee" and Dave Grohl".....

My life in one post..

Crew Member (retired)
‎16-07-2013 10:20 AM

Hey Lou. good to have you here.

So that makes 3 of us who are into anime, I can see a trend.  What's your favourite series? How do you like your coffee? Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes

Buddy
‎16-07-2013 10:24 AM

Dave Grohl, what a man Smiley Happy Alex turner what a man Smiley Surprised haha. I agree, with coffee you get what you pay for definitly!!

--
Community Helper!
For FAQ visit http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/bd-p/faq
0 Likes

The Legend
‎16-07-2013 10:26 AM

Denise wrote:

Ts, those are details we can neglect, dalyer Smiley Wink I could also ask: How do you brew your coffee - French press, cafetiere or drip decanter? (don't tell me you use instant coffee...)

Aerobie Aeropress. Man Happy

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Top Discussions
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community