Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Say hello + introduce yourself

Crew Member (retired)
‎16-07-2013 10:29 AM

Oooooooh, ok, you are the real snob here Smiley Wink What coffee do you use? I used to have a gourmet coffee subscription but then I couldn't drink that much coffee anymore and had to cancel. The coffee was the best I've ever tasted, though.

1 Like

Buddy
‎16-07-2013 10:35 AM

This is a good link Smiley Happy there used to be a shop near me but it closed down, the net is still a go though!

I drink way to much coffee, I had to calm down a bit Smiley Tongue probably coffee in my veins now Smiley Wink

--
Community Helper!
For FAQ visit http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/bd-p/faq
0 Likes

Anon
‎16-07-2013 11:27 AM

I'm obsessed with DeathNote <3

I like"Ghost Hunt" too!

I own a 'Nespresso' machine, the one that George Clooney rep'd! (unreal beans)

Have a froth maker too, so basically I make the most awesome coffee in zee world! Smiley Very Happy

0 Likes

Big Kahuna
‎16-07-2013 11:56 AM

Deathnote is truly brilliant! Both the anime and manga! Although i've yet to watch the film!

Anything that George Clooney advertised will sell.. He is after all the great one -_- And the coffee from the nespresso that i've had at my friends house is pretty nice  I was  in Dundrum a month ago and they had the Nespresso shop which made me desperate for coffee every time I passed it. Then they had a sale and I had to stay away from it =(

0 Likes

Crew Member (retired)
‎16-07-2013 11:57 AM

Oh nice one, deebar, I never heard of Gurmans before Smiley Happy My gourmet coffee subscription was by Kopi, they send you a different type of gourmet coffee sourced from small indipendent coffee farmers all over the world monthly.

Ah yes, Death Note, I used to watch it but never made it to the end (can't remember why). I'm currently watching Shingeki no Kyoujin (horror genre) and Magi (fantasy adventure) and I've recently finished Suisei no Gargantia (sci-fi meccha). I think my favourite genre is still meccha, I love Gundam Seed. A good website to watch anime online is animeseason.com Smiley Wink Did you ever go to an anime convention? Smiley Happy

Well, if you're so sure about your coffee you'll have to invite us all for a cup Smiley Happy

0 Likes

Anon
‎16-07-2013 12:10 PM

Are you lovers of Adventure Time too?? I'ma sucker for a good cartoon, along with CGI kids movies'! Monsters Inc University is out now I'm so excited to see it, I'm not going to lie, been waiting so long!

The movie for Death Note is actually a pretty good portrayal, I really anjoyed it!

It's eery enough to pull it off!!

0 Likes

Crew Member (retired)
‎16-07-2013 01:41 PM

Do you mean this, Lou? It's the first time I see it, I used to love teenage mutant ninja turtles, hehe.

Oh yes, I am a big lover of Pixar movies, my all time favourite has to he "Up", I cried during the first 10 minutes and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Is George Clooney your type then? (I'm not judging, he's old but hot)

0 Likes

Anon
‎17-07-2013 04:26 AM
Dude. I'm way too **bleep**ing eager for coffee in the mornin to set up a **bleep**in machine. But durin the day I run some timmies thru the machine no problem!
Posted from Apple iPhone
0 Likes

Buddy
‎18-07-2013 12:16 PM

hahah timmies! I like your style man!

--
Community Helper!
For FAQ visit http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/bd-p/faq
0 Likes

Anon
‎21-07-2013 11:06 PM
yeah, timmies or costa usually.
0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community