Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

The "other reason" to watch the GAA

[ Edited ]
Crew Member (retired)
‎19-09-2013 12:21 PM

The next two weekends are going to be all about the GAA when the hoards will be flocking to Croke Park for the football and hurling finals.

I have to say I love a good GAA match; the passionate fans, the nail biting tension, the incredible skill and stamina of the players... Scratch that last one, I have no clue about any skills! All I care about is that the players sweat enough to make their shirts stick to the toned muscles of their chests. Ladies, this one goes out to you, why do you really spend hours sitting on uncomfortable bar stools and staring at a screen in noisy pubs that reek of stale beer? I tell you why:

...because of his handsomeness Bernard Brogan

bernardBrogan_sportsfile.jpg

...because if you're into blondes there's Ross Munnelly

Ross Munnelly.jpg

...because Joe Canning is the impersonation of the guy-next-door type

Joe Canning.jpg

...because no youngster has ever been as cute and hot as Donal Shine

Donal Shine.jpg

...and because there's team managers like Jim McGuinness! On more than one occasion has a drunk guy admitted to me with tears in his eyes that he's got a man crush on him.

McGuinnessJim.jpg

It's worth getting a stiff neck and cramps in your butt cheeks for this, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: The "other reason" to watch the GAA

Crew Member (retired)
‎23-09-2013 03:11 PM

So who of you girls from Dublin is going to be around Merrion Square tonight to catch a glimpse of the hotties? Smiley Very Happy 

0 Likes

Anon
‎30-09-2013 12:17 PM

Oh and you can't forget Shane O'Donnell Smiley Wink  I mean....look at him! shane

Crew Member (retired)
‎30-09-2013 12:24 PM

That must be the sweetest of smiles I've ever seen. I give him a couple more years to grow up fully and then I'll ask for his number Smiley Wink

Do you prefer the younger ones or the grey foxes like Mr McGuinness? Smiley Happy

0 Likes

Anon
‎02-10-2013 05:12 PM

Dayyyyyyum that smile Smiley Very Happy i just wanna tickle him!

Crew Member (retired)
‎04-10-2013 10:15 AM

Girls, it looks like you've got some competition on him. He's so popular that he needs bodyguards now! Those fans are crazy about him:

shane

1 Like
Highlighted

Anon
‎04-10-2013 03:39 PM

I've just got to voice my appretiation of those looks again.....wow. Just wow! And I don't know Denise! Sure some of the younger players I'd give my number to in a heart beat but the McGuinnesses of this world are also the classic definition of handsome that I think we all look for in the guys in our dating range. Smiley Wink

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Top Discussions
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community