cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking your phone. Chris-TT

garyhandsome
Newcomer

Hi, I just wanted to give everyone the heads up if youre getting your phone unlocked. I used the guys that 48 recommended. I tried Chris Shanahan <chris@chris-it.ie also know as saivarakstina@hotmail.com. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. I contacted Chris, explained that I was trying to unlock a Vodafone prime 6 and no one seems to be able to unlock it, Chris advised that he would be able to and would give it a go. I then paid Chris through paypal (over €30). I checked in with Chris via email to see how he was getting on a week later (as I didn't hear anything) and he said he was still working on it. Another week passed, so I checked in again (here's were the problems start) and received no response to my email. I tried another week later and still nothing. I also tried saivarakstina@hotmail.com as this was an email address on the paypal invoice and no response. Two months later and I still having a battle. I ended up having to put in a claim with paypal for my money back. Paypal gave Chris  nearly 3 weeks to respond and they didn't get anywhere either. I ended up winning my claim with paypal and getting my money back but I wasn't worth the hassle and stress. I would recommend everyone STAYS AWAY.

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Not the first bad experience with them to be posted here...
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
I had same problems with replacement glass on new iPhone. It broke day after use