cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use in UK

bewide
Newcomer
Will I be able to use my fone when I visit the uk after June change over?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you read the announcement?

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/Going-away-Using-48-when-roaming/m-p/44774#M...

You'll be able to use it if you have a Guido membership bought on or after 13th June.

No other membership will work.

When the UK finally leaves the EU I guess things could change again and EU roaming allowances will no longer apply.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

bewide
Newcomer
Thanks very much that helped me understand perfectly

Glad it helped.

shaunahutchins
Newcomer
If I purchase credit will my phone work in the UK with The Don or Guido?

Did you read the announcement?

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/Going-away-Using-48-when-roaming/m-p/44774#M...

It will work with either up to June 13th.

From 13th EU (and thus UK) roaming will only with with a Guido membership bought on or after 13th June.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @shaunahutchins?