cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When the **bleep** will service be restored????!!!!

pianobar
Newcomer

No service all day, no calls, no texts, no internet, no **bleep** good. What the **bleep** is going on? When can I make a simple phone call???

16 REPLIES 16

chefnivs
Newcomer

Totally with you there this network is totally taking the **bleep** Lik that’s 1 whole day we have all paid for in our monthly packages and for what????? not even an update at all ridiculous!!!

chefnivs
Newcomer

Also u guys better be giving every1 an extra day on the expiry date of our packages seing as u we’re not able to get the network to run a full day!

jck008
Newcomer

Can we please have an update. your chat support said it would be back in about an hour. That was 6 hours ago!! How can you possibly hold on to customers with this poor service and no updates

brian2012
Newcomer

Dis not funny I'm losing work over this **bleep**

mph1996
Visitor

I have received no calls for two days top up yesterday thinking I was out of credit next month I am going to another network it not 48s fault its 3s

kevvers
Newcomer

No service all day yet mate in same house with 48 has normal service

birdman
Newcomer

any news when it back ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

loraine85
Visitor

It's beyond a joke now no service all day and not one update from anyone to let us know what's going on this is ridiculous!😠

No update means that. Theres no update. Its **bleep** yeah, but imagine working in there and listening to **bleep** all day moaning. Its technology, it sometimes crashes/has issues. Dont like it, Id suggest going back to landline and fax.