cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which phone are you using?

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

I'm using a second-hand iPhone 5 but might switch soon to something else as it's a bit broken (dropped too many times)... What about you? Would be inreresting to hear which handsets you guys are using at the moment? 🙂

19 REPLIES 19

kevinoism
Regular

Ohhhh switch to android, it's the way to go =P I'm using a Sony xperia S and I love it to bits !! Although my heart is pining for the Z1 but it's waaayyy over budget =S

1amcn
Rock Star

I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 & agree with above !

Pro Droid too 🙂

I'm tinkering with the idea of Nexus 5 when the fuss die's down, (and review's are based on fact not hype)

Although... the S2 is a great piece of kit, i still like it almost 2 year's and ALOT of internet browsing later!

🙂

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

I've used Android before on a Galaxy Note 2 (anyone used that one?), and I found it a bit slow compared to the iOS. Or was it just my phone being slow? 😛 I did like the bigger screen though.

Any other phones you guys are using? 🙂

Anon
Not applicable

I'm using an iPhone4 🙂 I never considered myself an Apple kinda girl, pretty much used android a whole lot but i got it second hand off my uncle and I couldnt complain 😛
to be honest, I love it, it's pretty much in my hand every second of the day. 
It's a bit of a love/hate relationship though. Sometimes when it plays nice, i'm happy.. but when it freezes, force closes, or just acts up it's not fun at all:(
I can see myself going back to android...but godammit...I secretly want the iPhone5s...verry badly 😞

paular
Newcomer

my name is Richard Reardon and not paular ??? which this fake is using and he managed to to get my details and has now changed my number to his. my number is *********** and can be got 24 /7 .he on the other hand this fake paular is using a ********** and if i try to top up he will get my credit to his number. could you please sort this. name and number above.. many thanks Richie

Edit: personal details removed. 

You are posting in the wrong thread.

You should not post personal details on a public forum and might want to edit your post to remove them.

You should log a support query to get 48 to look into this for you as nobody on the community forum is going to be able to do anything about it.

How to get help

Your post is a bit confusing - if paular is a fake then how come you are posting from that account?!

And how could somebody steal your number (and account?) since the porting process requires some verification along the way - e.g. security code to the old number/SIM?

How do I keep my old number?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

I am using a 18 month old HTC Sensation XE, rooted and running CyanogenMod 10.2 (based on Android 4.3).

Only problem I have it battery life, just manages to get me through a day till 18.00.

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@thisisadamh wrote:

I am using a 18 month old HTC Sensation XE, rooted and running CyanogenMod 10.2 (based on Android 4.3).

Only problem I have it battery life, just manages to get me through a day till 18.00.

Isn't that quite normal now with all smartphones, with the battery life? My iPhone runs out of battery every evening as well and I always charge it during the night so it's ready for the next day.

Anon
Not applicable
Huawei 3500