cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just curious

Anon
Not applicable

just wondering I just upgraded to an iphone 5 from the 4 and I have noticed no difference other then the size . just out of curiousity has anyone here noticed any major differences . I think I should of changed to a droid . opinions please 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anon
Not applicable
I've just switched from an iphone4 to an iphone5c!
I find it much lighter, and a little less squarish (more rounded or something) but I think the screen is the same size but it's considerably brighter !

My last iphone froze all the time and did really weird glitchy things, so I didn't stop using it because I smashed it or dropped it in water, it genuinely became impossible to use.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Anyone else here switched from iPhone 4 to 5?

I did that earlier and I like the camera more in my iPhone 5. Also it's a bit faster and so far in 2 years it has never "frozen" like my iPhone 4 did sometimes. 🙂

Anon
Not applicable
I've just switched from an iphone4 to an iphone5c!
I find it much lighter, and a little less squarish (more rounded or something) but I think the screen is the same size but it's considerably brighter !

My last iphone froze all the time and did really weird glitchy things, so I didn't stop using it because I smashed it or dropped it in water, it genuinely became impossible to use.

marionh
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

Hey @Anon did you end up deciding to keep it or are you going to switch? 🙂

Anon
Not applicable
Sorry for the late reply I kept it it does seem to be a lot faster now you mention it and it doesn't seem to freeze at all. Cheers for the replys guys 🙂