cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why does it take 8 hours for 1 question to be answered

warrick
Regular

asked a very simple question 8 hours ago, had NOTHING but delays and false answers from the so called customer service team, now thats a service 8 hours awaiting 1 answer,fantastic management skills indeed.

12 REPLIES 12

Thank You Nebus, a direct answer to a direct question, 

at last someone understands and dosnt quote rules etc

bigjoeod
Regular

You do realise that you'rent just the only one who uses the support service and that it can take the time to process all the messages? If someones having an issue its not just the matter of a speedy reply but investigating/finding a solution.

My friend logged a support query around 4:30 asking for her account to be switched over to a spare SIM since the original is missing. The issue was dealt with just now - c. 1.5 hours later. Seems like a pretty reasonable turnaround to me. Perhaps it helps that she was polite and not ranting when she logged her query...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.