cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abroad

ciaratomkins
Newcomer
Hi , I'm going away to Thailand for 5 weeks . Will 48 work over there? What are the rates? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Unfortunately not.

48 only support roaming abroad in the EU/Europe, North America and Oceania (Australia/New Zealand).

See here:

http://www.48months.ie/membership-plans/going-abroad

So Thailand is not covered.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

ciaratomkins
Newcomer
Thank you for your help. I will need to move networks , when I get a new sim with a different network will this cancel my 48 membership. I think I might have clicked the button on the last payment to let it take money out of my account next month . Will this continue to take money?

If you want to leave 48 then you should first cancel membership auto renewal on your account (if it's enabled) so that ongoing montly payments don't keep coming out.

Then you just stop buying membership, switch to another network and port your number over to the other network when it suits you.

Your account will eventually lapse and get deleted and if membership auto renewal is disabled you won't be charged anything more.

Hope this hepls.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @ciaratomkins?