cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked SIM but can't order new one?

ArjunMegurN1754
Newcomer

I Switched to a new phone(Pixel 8 ) recently and the old SIM was not working. I read online about people facing a Similar Issue and decided to order a new one. But the options did not let me order a new one. I could only Block it. After blocking my old SIM I'm still unable to reorder a new one. Kindly help!

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The block SIM option also implies ordering a replacement although I can see why the form is a little confusing as it doesn't make this explicitly clear:

Are you sure that it's not simply in the post and maybe delayed by the holiday break?

When did you block the SIM?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Recent Pixel phones need a class C/1.8 volt SIM and older 48 SIMs may not suit but a new one should as far as know.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

The block SIM option also implies ordering a replacement although I can see why the form is a little confusing as it doesn't make this explicitly clear:

Are you sure that it's not simply in the post and maybe delayed by the holiday break?

When did you block the SIM?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

Recent Pixel phones need a class C/1.8 volt SIM and older 48 SIMs may not suit but a new one should as far as know.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer Thank you for your reply. 

I guess this makes sense. I was concerned because I did not receive any communication at all after i blocked it last Thursday. I will wait another week and then contact them if it doesn't arrive by then.

Yes - it's probably just unfortunate timing with the holidays.

If it doesn't arrive later in the week then get onto 48 support about it.

Good luck! 😊