Members

Average Joe

Buy membership

I have 10 euro credit and my membership finishes tonight but when i go in to buy again it says buy again under the Don but i have the Guido how can i use my credit?
Posted from Samsung SM-A510F
The Legend

Re: Buy membership

Where is the "buy again" option?

I can't see it on the app or the website.

Explain how/where exactly you are trying to buy membership and what exactly appears.

Do you have auto membership renewal enabled on the Don membership?

If so you may want to disable it if you want to buy Guido membership this month.

Have you tried buying Don membership by texting "guido" (without the quotes) to 1745?

How do I buy stuff by text?

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
The Legend

[ Edited ]

Sorry - just checked the app again and I do see the Buy Again option under the membership that I currently have.

But the other membership options have a Buy Membership option beneath them so you just use that for the membership that you want.

So although I now see the option that you mentioned I still don't really understand what the problem is?

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question then please mark your question as solved - see here.
Average Joe

I have 10 euro in credit when i click on buy membership it gives me the option to buy using card but not to use my existing credit
The Legend

[ Edited ]

OK - I don't know what the membership purchase process looks like on the app as I've never gone through it.

Did you try the buy by text option that I suggested above?

Or log into the website and buy it there using your cash credit?

The Legend

Looking at the app it seems to me that you choose the membership that you want, click the "Buy Again" or "Buy Membership" button and then click the "Buy now from balance" (if enabled - presumably it will be if you have enough cash credit to pay for it?) or "Buy now from card" options.

But if the app proves problematic then there are other ways to try as I mentioned - e.g. on the website and by text.

Hope this helps.

Average Joe

Went on to website and got it sorted thanks for your advice and help
The Legend

Glad you got it sorted.

However as far as I can see the app (at least the Anrdoid app but I presume the iPhone one is the same) allows you to choose whatever membership or add-on you want and then to pay for it from your cash credit balance (if you have sufficient balance - otherwise that option will be disabled) or from your bank card.

Check these out