cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call History

ChristopherW9469
Newcomer

Hi,

Has anybody gotten incoming call history from 48? I was on chat last week and told I needed a PUK to get hte information, so I had to wait for my new sim to arrive. I went on to chat today and this person keeps saying that "we are a prepay service and do not provide incoming call history". I asked if they are legally required to do so for criminal investigations...they said that they will only give it if a garda asks.

Seems quite strange to get different answers. I know others have asked previously about call history and were told to contact support, did anybody have any success?

Chris

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Can't imagine why the PUK is relevant here.

In any case, you don't need a new SIM to get the PUK.

It's already available from your online My48 account.

I seem to recall others getting call lists on request in the past so I agree that the refusal here and the mixed messages are strange.

Edit: I did a quick search of the community forum and see several people asking about getting call records but I can't see that anybody actually confirmed that they got them after contacting 48 support.

Edit 2: for what it's worth your phone should keep some record of your calls.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

The guy last week said that for security reasons he needed the PUK before giving out the call history. I explained that there was no PUK as I didn't have an active SIM....he then tried to verify my identiy with last top up and date of bith but then said that as I had no active SIM he coudln't get my call history, for security reasons as sim reported stolen.

My phone was stolen so that's why I needed the new sim, so can't get any call history from phone.

I had seen you asked other people if they had any sucess getting the call history but nobody ever got back to you unfortunately.