cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls and texts

jackdooney
Visitor
I work in northern Ireland every day but when i enter the north no 1 can call or text me
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

My guess is that you are not on a Guido membership?

EU (including UK/NI) roaming only works on a Guido membership since June 13th.

On any other membership nothing will work while in the EU (outside of Ireland).

See here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/The-Roaming-Info-and-Troubleshooting-Guide/ta-p/45...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that explain it @jackdooney?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jackdooney
Visitor
No am not on the Guido because it does not suit me, roaming should not cost anymore these days with the new rules, also it should be made as an add-on no matter what plan someone is on?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll have to ask 48 support about that.
All I know is that since 13th June EU roaming calls/texts/data only work on Guido and not on any other membership.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @jackdooney?