cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't buy membership

baaba52
Newcomer
Hi, your website seems to be crashed, and unfortunately I cannot buy a membership. I've tried numerous times but it just does not work
14 REPLIES 14

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What exactly happens?

Any error messages?

How are you trying to buy membership?

On the website, on the app or by text?

Maybe try one of the other ways and see if that works?

I bought membership for somebody yesterday and it worked fine.

There were some payment/purchase issues recently but the announcement on the website mentioning them seems to be gone now so I presumed that they were all sorted out now.

If necessary contact 48 support for more assistance/advice - see the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

Any update @baaba52?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

When i try to renew online today (and all day yesterday) for the Guido, I am getting message "System is down. Please try later"

Same questions and suggestions that I posted above apply here too.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @ballbreaker?

pitts2012
Newcomer
Same here can't buy membership. Any updates??????

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See my second last post above.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @pitts2012?

in case this helps anyone else - i contacted CHAT yesterday. SYSTEM is down error is with the IT people to see if they can sort it. Was advised to renew membership in another way - maybe try another browser - in case this helps others - IE, google, firefox - all of these will not work. Other option is to buy voucher in shop.