cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't buy membership

baaba52
Newcomer
Hi, your website seems to be crashed, and unfortunately I cannot buy a membership. I've tried numerous times but it just does not work
14 REPLIES 14

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What about buying membership via the app rather than via the website if the latter is not working?
That is one of the suggestions that I made above but nobody seems to have tried it.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

I tried it but the App does not allow you to buy membershipunless you have a credit balance already or a saved credit card.

ladyquin
Newcomer

I can't buy membership.  I'vw tried numerous times for the past 4 days and keep getting the same message

"Systems seems to be down". 

I emailed Custoner Care and they replied that "some members have this problem, buy a top up voucher elsewhere". A very poor reply really. 

I am a member for a very long time and always buy my membership on your website.

Ye don't seem to give a **bleep** about people who today cannot use their phones.  48months really don't care about their members.  Today, several of your customers have no facility to use their phones, this is very problematic if an issue arises in anyones life, e.g. medical emergency, etc. etc.  

I do not live near anywhere that sells 48months credit.  So here I am today without the use of a phone, after trying about 10 times daily for the past 4 days to buy membership.   I emailed ye a few times but ye are taking no responsibility.

And of course, ye cannot be contacted by telephone.  So 48 customers have no way of getting any help.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Why not register your credit card on your account?
Also 48 support can be contacted via the chat facility during support office hours for immediate support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @ladyquin?