cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't make a call after porting

ShaunM8937
Newcomer

I got my number ported over on Thursday, now if I try to make a call I get a message saying my membership has ran out, time to buy a new one.. Tried emailing customer support, no reply, facebook messaged them no reply. Absolute joke of a network, I'm moving to Vodafone tommorrow. How many people in the country have they scammed. 

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What does your My48 account say about your membership status and phone number?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

It says I have 100gb left, unlimited minutes and texts, membership will renew on 4.11.20 can't see anything about my number. I'm sure it could easily be resolved but can't get in touch with customer support.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your number should be under My48 > Settings > My details > Your number.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

They have the correct number for me, my data works but I can't make outgoing calls or send text messages, all I can do is receive calls and texts..

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Ok. Only 48 support can sort this out for you so.