cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay for membership

darijadaca
Visitor

I tried buying membership for this month online. When it tried to authorise the payment it says something along the lines of 'the system is currenly down, try again later'.

Will this be fixed soon?

Also, I tried paying 2 or 3 times but the same message pops up, will I be charged for each time I tried to pay?

13 REPLIES 13

What happens?

Any error messages?

Are you using the app, the website or text to purchase things?

There are problems with the website since yesterday as mentioned above and these may be impacting such transactions.

You may need to contact support as I mentioned a few times already above to others.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Any update @niamho?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

patriciabradley
Newcomer
I have a new Credit card what do I need to do you continue my membership. Membership due tomorrow.

You can just buy a membership with your new card manually.

Or else you can change your registered card details here:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/How-do-I-register-change-my-bank-card-details/ta-p...

Hope this helps.