cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't top up

steo_m
Newcomer
I topped up my account with €10 to buy a Guido membership & I can't purchase it through your site.
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What is your cash credit balance?

Check it on your account via the website or app or dial *100# and hit call.

How exactly are you trying to buy membership and what happens/goes wrong when you do this?

If your cash credit balance is at least €10 what happens if you text "Guido" (minus the quotes) to 1745?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

steo_m
Newcomer
It's okay now, I got it sorted, thanks.

What was the problem - and solution @steo_m?

It may help others in the same situation...

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

steo_m
Newcomer
I usually top up on my laptop, all my details are on it. Today I did it on my new phone which wasn't as straight forward.

OK - still not really sure what the problem and solution were but at least you go sorted.

If you were doing it on your phone rather than laptop then I'd expect that all you need is the correct login details.

steo_m
Newcomer
Log in details were correct, when I topped up my balance with €10, I went to buy a Guido membership, the "buy membership" prompt wouldn't highlight & let me tap on it. After a few tries, I eventually got it.