cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you get 20 euro top up to pay for 15 euro membership?

darijadaca
Visitor

I got my SIM membership for 15 euro(The Mitch). I went to my local shop that sells 48 top-up, but they don't seem to sell exactly 15euro. Would it be possible to top-up by 20 euro and pay my 15euro membership with that, while having 5 euro left? Also, is it possible to top-up by 5euro and 10euro sparately and pay my membership that way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You'll need to ask the shop what topup amounts they sell.

Maybe €20 is the only or minimum amount that they sell for some reason?

If you topup by €20 but only spend €15 on membership then the additional €5 remains on your cash credit balance to pay for other services/stuff when you choose.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

1amcn
Rock Star
Hi

When you buy top up, either by voucher or using a Debit card online, you are in effect buying credit.

The credit amount stays in your balance, whereby you further select Membership, and/or keep a little credit leftover, for example for sending MMS.

How much credit you top up by at any given time is your choice.

The only factor of importance is having the value of the Membership in your balance to avail of 48 services.

You'll need to ask the shop what topup amounts they sell.

Maybe €20 is the only or minimum amount that they sell for some reason?

If you topup by €20 but only spend €15 on membership then the additional €5 remains on your cash credit balance to pay for other services/stuff when you choose.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

DesmondF0580
Newcomer
thanks for the answer