cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant gift / buy a membership

eananc
Newcomer

Im trying to buy for the last few hours and when I submit my payment details like normal, it says this error in red writing:

There has been an error submitting your payment

What is this issue? Can you please fix it or tell me what im supposed to do to get around this issue?

11 REPLIES 11

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You'll probably need to contact 48 support.
See the link in my signature below.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @eananc?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

gilford4
Newcomer

The shop don't give refunds after you leave the shop as tryed topping you in the shop but got sorry we are having difficultys at moment so what was I to think and if I was aware you could only buy online I'd of went down that road so if not even had one minute phone call wasted€30 euro and still no working phone vary vary disappointed in the way customer care service is here is of never ordered any chips for my family and the €20 voucher what number it go on to them so if you don't mind helping me plz what a wast of money !!!!!!!!!?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Not sure what you mean about "the shop" and refunds.
If you mean top-up vouchers bought from a shop then these were discontinued by 48 at the start of the year.
If a shop sold you a 48 voucher when they should not have then your complaint is with them and you should insist on a refund from them.
If necessary there are consumer protection laws and organisations that may help in this context.

To be honest I don't understand most of the rest of your post as it's extremely difficult to follow.
Maybe you could post again to clarify what your issue is and how you would like the community forum to help you?

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @gilford4 ?

danpaterson
Visitor
Cannot buy credit online. Is there any shop that sells?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Unfortunately not.
Top-up vouchers were retired at the start of the year

https://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/Voucher-Retirement/ta-p/52781

How exactly are you trying to buy credit and what happens?
Have you tried different methods in case it makes any difference?
E.g. web browser, app etc.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @danpaterson?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I'm having the same problem now too.
Tried to buy gift credit for a friend who had this problem and got the security error message and the payment failed.
I tried the app and browser on mobile and pc but no joy. 😞