cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Membership

cianon98
Newcomer
Was wondering if it's possible to change my membership plan after buying one?
Need to change the plan for going abroad.
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If the new membership has already started then you cannot change it.

If it has stacked to kick in later then contact 48 support and ask them if they can refund/change it.

But bear in mind that EU roaming will work on memberships started now only up until Tuesday 13th June (which may mean midnight Monday?).

From the 13th only Guido memberships STARTED on/after the 13th will support EU roaming and EU roaming will not work in any other circumstances.

So a EU roaming on a Guido or any other membership started before Tuesday will not work from Tuesday.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

cianon98
Newcomer
The problem I have is I need to get EU data. But the Mitch doesn't have. Any solutions?

No plan supports roaming data right now.

From Tuesday 13th EU roaming (including data roaming) will will only work on Guido memberships started on/after 13th.

From Tuesday EU roaming will simply not work at all on any other membership plan including Guido memberships started before 13th.

If you are really stuck then try contacting 48 to see if they can do anything for you - e.g. make a special allowance by starting a new Guido membership for you on the 13th even if this would normally not be allowed.

Hope this clarifies

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:

If you are really stuck then try contacting 48 to see if they can do anything for you - e.g. make a special allowance by starting a new Guido membership for you on the 13th even if this would normally not be allowed.

Did you do that @cianon98

If so how did you get on?

cianon98
Newcomer
That's what I was looking for. Thankd