cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change membership before old one expires

kkbelles2018
Newcomer
I am going to the uk next week and my current membership is the don and does not expire until the 19th of January. Can I change to the guido before the 19th? Or is there another way of using my data in the uk?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Unfortunately you can't terminate a current membership prematurely so a new one starts early.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Unfortunately you can't terminate a current membership prematurely so a new one starts early.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @kkbelles2018?

totes
Newcomer
Please change this so you can. I wouldn’t even mind if you made it profitable so you can buy another membership midway through, just please remove this limitation.

totes
Newcomer
Change membership

You'll have to contact 48 support about this and ask them.

Nobody here on the community forum can do anything about it.

In any case I doubt that 48 are going to change their policy in this respect since it has come up again and again and they stick to the way things are done to date.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @totes?