goffo
Newcomer
I want to change membership rates, how to do it
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @goffo?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean you want to buy a different membership to the one that you normally buy?
You just buy the different one and it will start when your current membership (and any stacked memberships) expires.
If you have membership auto renewal enabled then change the selected membership to the one that you want instead.

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thanks for that. Much appreciated,

So, If my membership renewal date is after my holiday I can't roam?? I was hoping to flip over to guido from the Mitch.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @goffo?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
That's correct.
You can't switch to another membership until your current one has expired.

Hope this helps.

kiefira
Newcomer
Want to change from guido to Mitch do I have to change my sim

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
No you don't have to change your SIM.
You just buy whatever membership you want next time your membership is due for renewal.
If you have membership auto renewal enabled then change the membership type there or just buy the preferred one manually in advance.

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @kiefira?