cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan mid way?

waxel
Newcomer
Hi, I have to travel to Germany for a few days and am on the Don plan. I will need to be on guido to get roaming. Can I change this plan before my don runs out?
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Unfortunately you cannot terminate a current membership early to start a new one.

Memberships always run their full monthly course before a new membership can be started.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @waxel?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

waxel
Newcomer
Thanks for replying legend. I thought that was the case but though I'd better check...

Yeah - unfortunaetly it's not possible.

Lots of people ask about this - e.g. because they have used up their monthly membership allowances before the month is up and would like a new membership and allowances "early" rather than buying add-ons.

Or where they are not on Guido and are travelling to the EU within the month and want Guido EU roaming to work.

I always wondered if it would make sense (and make more money for 48) if they allowed this even if the user had to explicitly select it.

But maybe it's simpler for them and/or they make more money from add-ons by sticking to the strict "all memberships always last a full month" rule...?