cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing to Guido

aideen_m54
Newcomer
I've literally just bought a Mitch membership thinking I could use it while roaming and then found out afterwards I can't ! Is there any way I can change my membership to the Guido?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll have to contact 48 support and ask them if they can change your membership for you.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll have to contact 48 support and ask them if they can change your membership for you.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @aideen_m54?

aideen_m54
Newcomer
Yes thanks! They are only able to change it if I haven't used any of my membership yet.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Can they do that here it has your Mitch membership already started?

lucymurray
Newcomer
Did you find out what to do?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What's your specific issue/problem @lucymurray?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Oh, I guess it's this...?

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Eu-roaming/m-p/50385#M2778

aideen_m54
Newcomer
So when I emailed, even though my don membership had started, if I hadn't used any of the membership yet I would have been able to switch to Guido. Email support and they will send your details to the tech guys to put that through