billy256
Visitor

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Your post is blank.
What is your question/issue?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update @billy256 ?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

billy256
Visitor
I want to top up my membership for the don't,from my 25 euro credit, but I am unable to any help please , novice ,,thanks.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I'm a bit confused.
How are you a novice at buying membership if you're here since at least last February?
You want to buy Don membership and pay for it using €20 of your €25 cash credit balance?
Just log into your account, select Don membership and when checking out select cash credit rather than bank card.
What happens or goes wrong when you try that?

Hope this helps.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You also asked basically the same question back in January and I answered it then but you never replied to say whether or not my advice helped... 😐

https://community.48months.ie/t5/Memberships/Membership-not-working/m-p/51172

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did that help at all @billy256?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
I presume it's all sorted now so @billy256?
Glad to help.