cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit is gone.

brianio
Newcomer

I joined your network just over two months ago which I recieived some bonus credit, this has now disappeared from my account. I didn't buy add-ons or make international calls, can you check what happened to it please? Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you buy membership with it?
Did you send any MMS messages? They cost 30c each.
Did you send any international texts? They cost 25c each.
Did you call any "special" numbers sick as 1850 (50c per call), 1890 (50c per minute) etc?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Such not sick!
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

So did the credit originally show on your balance?

Have you sent any MMS ? These are charged per message, from your credit balance...

Have you rang any numbers requiring credit? (Eg Numbers that start with 1890)

Have a look in your call log... maybe this could be the answer...

Edit: Posts Crossed...😃

@1amcn wrote:

Hi

So did the credit originally show on your balance?

Have you sent any MMS ? These are charged per message, from your credit balance...

Have you rang any numbers requiring credit? (Eg Numbers that start with 1890)

Have a look in your call log... maybe this could be the answer...

Edit: Posts Crossed...😃

The credit was there in May but when I checked my balance this month, it was gone. Another thing I noticed was, my balance was 0.00 which I thought was unusual, so it was completely wiped out. I rarely use the phone for anything other than receiving calls.

Regards brianio.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
It could easily go to zero if you use certain services that are charged to your cash credit balance.
Contact 48 support and they should be able to explain what services you used that used up the credit.

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?