cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit

lindylou1
Visitor
I just paid for my credit.
Tried to make a call and it won't let me cos other days I don't have enough credit 😢
23 REPLIES 23

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What do you mean by credit here?
Cash credit, membership or add-ons?
What does your My 48 account page say about your current membership status, expiry date, allowance balances?
Does it list a next membership and start date?

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@dalyer wrote:
What does your My 48 account page say about your current membership status, expiry date, allowance balances?
Does it list a next membership and start date?

Hope this helps.

These are the questions that you never answered.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

lindylou1
Visitor
I just paid my monthly €10

lindylou1
Visitor
Not much good if I can't make a call

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean your €10 Guido membership?
If you answer the questions that I asked above it would help.
However my guess is that you bought a new membership but your current membership has not yet expired so the new one will not start until it does.
If you have used up your current membership allowances then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over until the end of your membership month.

Hope this helps.

lindylou1
Visitor
Yea it is the 10 guido it comes out of my account every month. .I have had no credit for 3 r 4 days before it was up..so I thought it wud be ok now when I got it but it isnt

You still haven't answered the questions that I asked in my first reply.

These would most likely clarify matters but it sounds like you have used up some or all membership allowances, the membership has not yet expired and you need add-ons to use the relevant services until the current membership expires and the newly purchased one starts and you have access to the new membership's allowances.

Hope this helps.

lindylou1
Visitor
I thought when u renewed it every month that it was the credit for that month

You still haven't answered the questions that I asked above which would most likely clarify matters.

Yes membership is for a month but a new membership doesn't start until a current one has expired.

So if you buy a new membership then it will nost start immediately if you have a current membership still in place which has not yet expired.

In that case the new membership "stacks" to kick in when the current membership eventually expires.

This is the case even if you have used up some or all allowances on the current membership.

In that case you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the current membership

Hope this helps.