cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit

lindylou1
Visitor
I just paid for my credit.
Tried to make a call and it won't let me cos other days I don't have enough credit 😢
23 REPLIES 23

Any update @lindylou1?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

lindylou1
Visitor
My gudieo membership was up at the weekend which is paid..I thought this is the same.as the credit

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
If you answered the questions that I asked it would probably clarify matters.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

lindylou1
Visitor
I have answered your question. ..I only pay the membership every month which is assumed was the cresite. ..what else do you need to know

lindylou1
Visitor
Credit

lindylou1
Visitor
Is the membership and credit not the same thing

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You still haven't answered the questions that I asked in my first reply.
I can't help if you won't provide that info.
As such you should contact 48 support instead.

lindylou1
Visitor
I have answered your question. .why haven't you answered mine. .why are u complicating the situation

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You did not answer all of the questions that I asked in my first reply.

The lack of answers is what is complicating matters.
You should contact support as I can't help if you won't answer the questions that I asked.

lindylou1
Visitor
Wot do you want me to tell u..my membership was up and it came out of my account. .I thought this is the credit. .that is all I know