Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

mirsaab
Visitor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

With what?

You need to explain what your problem is!

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

28 REPLIES 28

OK - but I still don't really understand what your problem is/was... Man Frustrated

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

@mirsaab, I've moved all your posts into this thread. In the future I recommend keeping your posts to one thread, and give as much info on the issue you're facing, so that our members can help you.

If you don't explain the issue you're having, no-one is able to give you help or advice.

Thanks,

Sheena

Community Manager

Anon
Not applicable
Hi
I lost my SIM card and I need a replacement SIM.
How do I order a replacement SIM?
Thanx

See here:

All you need to know about SIMs

https://www.48months.ie/my-48/change-my-sim

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all?

KateM8091
Newcomer

@KateM8091 your post is blank - did you mean to post a question?

FunmilolaS2588
Newcomer
SIM 48 is not working properly in my area.I want to port back to Tesco mobile.I need help with this.Thanks

If you want help with getting your 48 SIM working in your area then contact 48 support. See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

If you want to move from 48 to another provider then just make sure that membership plan auto-renewal is switched off when then go ahead and sign up with the other provider and port your number over if you want. You don't need any input from 48 in order to do this.