cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

quartz
Visitor
Hi there, I changed my plan from the Don to the Guido. To my knowledge, I never used much more than 1 GB per month, but I have now run out of data in less than a week. Is there anything I can do to return to the Don sooner than my renewal date (13th April 2017)? Quartz

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

If you use up membership allowances before the membership month is up then you need to buy an add-on to get access to the relevant service(s) again.

You cannot terminate a current membership prematurely to start a new one early.

If you buy a new membership now it will simply stack to kick in on the 13th April when your current one expires.

Most phones have a basic data usage monitor built in these days to check what apps are using your data.

Otherwise there are apps to do this.

And if you're still stuck you could contact 48 support and ask them if they can clarify how your data was getting used up:

http://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

Using up 1GB in a week seems like a lot but it really depends on what you were doing.

If you are now using more than 1GB of data a week/month then you might want to consider the Don membership which comes with an 8GB allowance.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.