cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email - Your Membership’s Run Out

PaulC1165
Visitor

Hi, I did a quick search to see if this has been covered nut I didnt find anything. 

My membership is on AUTO RENEW. It is live and active but this afternoon I received an email from “donotreply@48.ie” telling me that my membership had run out. I have logged into my account and this most definitely is not the case. Is this a scam email do you think?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Might just be a mistake?

I've seen email and other notifications from 48 turn up way out of sync is very much delayed.

Just ignore it if your membership is still valid.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Might just be a mistake?

I've seen email and other notifications from 48 turn up way out of sync is very much delayed.

Just ignore it if your membership is still valid.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Thank you for your response. I will do as you suggested 👍

ConorM2001
Newcomer

I have got a number of these too in the past week even though I am on auto renew...

Just received same email too, despite being on auto renew for last few years and even though my membership renewed yesterday for another month! Very strange

48error.jpg

You should probably contact 48 support about this.

See the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

GilesS7795
Newcomer

I have the same issue.  First they sent a message saying my membership has expired, and to renew it, but this was just days after they took the payment for it which has been on auto payment since the beginning, with funds always being available.

I contacted their 'customer, we don't care' centre in India via the chat, to be told everything is fine, computer glitch, just ignore.

Now I have received another message titled 'Need a hand' with helpful suggestions on renewing my membership because it still thinks I haven't paid.

Again, I used the chat with someone on the other side of the world button and got the same sort of response as originally.  The chat person refused to provide me with a phone number or contact details for someone in Ireland and instead palmed me off with that zendesk email address which seems so far as just being an email contact for the same people in India who are unable to solve local problems on the ground here in Ireland.

The problem is I don't want to receive messages suggesting my subscription is or will soon expire.  Saying ignore it is insufficient as these messages induce anxiety and suggest something is wrong, and who want's to lose their original subscription when it's a lot less than a current one?

> The chat person refused to provide me with a phone number or contact details for someone in Ireland

You could maybe try the phone number mentioned here?

I used the chat process and was told the same thing. Everything is okay dont worry. Hard not to worry when you get 2, 3 or more emails telling you the opposite.