cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guido

meadhbh_barnes
Newcomer
I am travelling to the Canary Islands next month and was wonder if I can use my Guido package while there
5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Yes you can.

You seem to be using an iPhone in which case you need to be aware of this issue due to the stupid way that Apple do things

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/iPhone-abroad-issue/td-p/36862/jump-to/first-...

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @meadhbh_barnes?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

meadhbh_barnes
Newcomer
I am in the Canary Islands at the moment and my 3G isn't working I thought I could use it abroad ??? thanks

Are calls and texts working OK?

If they are then you'll probably need to contact 48 support.

Several people have had problems getting data working while roaming in the EU on a Guido membership even though it should just work.

Hope this helps.

Any update @meadhbh_barnes?