Did you mean: 

Hi my problum membuership pay not working

shafoor12
Newcomer

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean you're having a problem trying to buy membership?
What happens?
Any error messages?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update @shafoor12?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jika
Visitor
Hello,
Can't buy membership. It says I have a problem with saved card. I'm using this service for over 3 years now, so not sure what's the problem. Please help.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you get a new card recently so that the card details registered in your account are now out of date?
If not then you probably need to contact 48 support for advice.

Hope this helps.

Did that help at all @jika?

Hello, 

No new card, just doesn't accept my old card. So I contacted my bank, and they will be issuing a new card for me. Hope it will work then.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Did you contact 48 support for advice before ordering a new bank card?

Did getting a new card help @jika?

I have applied for a new card few days ago, hopefully I'll get it by Monday, then will try to buy membership again.