cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are other charges payed

dermo33
Visitor
I'm new to 48 and quite happy so far.My membership is automatically renewed every month.

For othr charges,out of bundle,say 11811 for example.I know that these cost extra, but ,How are these charged ?

Does 48 have the power to take these charged from my bank account ?

Or Do we need to have additional credit to make these calls ?

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

48 does not take any money from your bank account to pay for these.

They are charged to your cash credit balance.

If you have no cash credit on your account or run out of it then you can no longer use such services until you topup your cash credit balance again yourself.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

48 does not take any money from your bank account to pay for these.

They are charged to your cash credit balance.

If you have no cash credit on your account or run out of it then you can no longer use such services until you topup your cash credit balance again yourself.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

The only way 48 can pull money from your bank account is if you have membership auto renewal enabled on your account.

Hope this helps.

dermo33
Visitor
Great.Now I know when I have to ring those numbers which ones are free, because I don't intend on topping up outside my membership payment.

That's correct.

If you just buy membership and don't topup your cash credit balance the boost your can ever spend is the cost of membership.

Hope this helps.