How do I change my credit card details

juliet1901
Newcomer
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
See here

https://community.48months.ie/t5/The-Knowledgebase/How-do-I-register-change-my-bank-card-details/ta-...

Hope this helps.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Did that help at all @juliet1901?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

My KBC card is being shutdown (real pity) and I need to change my card to my new bank's debit card. When I follow that link, it allows me to edit my details but the button says 'Pay Now' . I don't want to 'pay now' as my subscription isn't due for a few weeks - how do I simply change over my card details so my card is ready for the next subscription?

@GarretO4350 wrote:

My KBC card is being shutdown (real pity) and I need to change my card to my new bank's debit card. When I follow that link, it allows me to edit my details but the button says 'Pay Now' . I don't want to 'pay now' as my subscription isn't due for a few weeks - how do I simply change over my card details so my card is ready for the next subscription?

Did you try here under Payment Details?

In

Your post was blank @gaym4658 - did you mean to post a comment or question?