Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How long does credit last?

Coach
‎30-06-2015 06:35 PM

I usually get an automated text message the day before my credit runs out and I then top up around 6/7th of the month.

I've logged on here and it says my credit runs out 7th July as I thought until today.

This month (30th July), I got an automated text message saying my credit is running out soon.  Have the credit terms changed or are you now sending out text messgs a week in advance as well as the usual day before?

TIA Smiley Happy

0 Likes

Accepted Solutions

Re: How long does credit last?

The Legend
‎30-06-2015 07:36 PM

OK - I don't know if the warning message text or timing has changed.

Maybe 48 support can clarify:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

If your online account says that your membership expires on the 7th then that's when it expires regardless of the message as far as I can see.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.

View solution in context

0 Likes

All Replies

The Legend
‎30-06-2015 06:54 PM

> I usually get an automated text message the day before my credit runs out and I then top up around 6/7th of the month.

When you say "credit" I presume you mean "membership"?

All memberships last a month from their start date.

This is not necessarily the purchase date because a membership purchased while there is a current membership in place does not start immediately but stacks to kick in when the current membership expires.

> I've logged on here and it says my credit runs out 7th July as I thought until today.

I don't understand what you're saying here.

This month (30th July), I got an automated text message saying my credit is running out soon. 

What exactly did the message say?

Perhaps it's referring to an add-on that you previously purchased?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee so if you need to contact 48 support then use option 3 or the chat facility here.
0 Likes

Coach
‎30-06-2015 07:08 PM

me: I've logged on here and it says my credit runs out 7th July as I thought until today.

dalyer: I don't understand what you're saying here.

When I log in, there is a 'Membership Planner' on the right side of the screen.  That says my membership expires 7th July.  That was the same date that was in the back of my mind - I don't think about expiry dates every day Smiley Tongue

Exact text message says:

"Your Guido membership will run out soon.  To get more, visit www.48months.ie or text GUIDO to 1745 to buy from your balance. 48. Go Conquer."

I have no add-ons.

0 Likes

The Legend
‎30-06-2015 07:36 PM

OK - I don't know if the warning message text or timing has changed.

Maybe 48 support can clarify:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

If your online account says that your membership expires on the 7th then that's when it expires regardless of the message as far as I can see.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes

Coach
‎30-06-2015 07:45 PM

It's not that big a deal.  If my online account says 7th July, I'm happy with that.

Just curious about the text message and if something had changed.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>
Order a free SIM
Earn some extra credit or cash with MatesRates!
Unlock your phone
Ask the community