Did you mean: 

I can't by membership

natalija666
Newcomer

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You'll need to post more details if you want advice.

How are you trying to buy membership?

Using the app? On the website? By text?

What happens/goes wrong?

Any error messages?

Is this your first time trying to buy membership or has it worked OK before now?

Are your registered card details still correct or do they need to be updated - e.g. because you had a new card issued recently?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

natalija666
Newcomer
I put through as always all my details by online and i got the answear my passcode is blocked.thanks

Sorry I don't understand your post.

Can you clarify what the problem is and maybe answer the questions that I asked above?

What passcode are you referring to?

What is the verbatim error message that you got?

Thanks.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update @natalija666?

carolyavas
Newcomer
Hi just topped up my phone when I try to ring someone it says call failed

You'll need to post more info if you want assistance.

What exactly do you mean by "topped up"?

You bought a membership?

You bought an add-on?

You topped up your cash credit balance?

What does your My 48 page say about your current membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

Can you call any numbers at all?

Can you receive calls?

Can you send/receive texts?

Are you new to 48 or have you been here for a while with everything working before now?

Hope this helps.

Any update @carolyavas?