cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not a membership so what is it?

JoM9802
Newcomer
How do I change my automatic update to not updating automatically? Also please note that and I press membership it has a page that says wake up for a membership at this time
4 REPLIES 4

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

You can switch off membership auto renewal via your My48 account.

See here:

How to set up Auto-Renew.

Auto renew is on by default for all new customers. You can turn this off in My Profile under Payment Details.

You can remove/edit your auto new preferences at any time by logging in to My48 > My Profile > Payment Details >Toggle off/on Auto Renew. 

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@JoM9802 wrote:
I press membership it has a page that says wake up for a membership at this time

I don't really understand what this means.

Maybe you can explain in more detail what the issue is?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

How I can buy the membership again? when I try to buy always answer that something wrong.Could you help me please

@VictoriaD7497 wrote:

How I can buy the membership again? when I try to buy always answer that something wrong.Could you help me please

How exactly are you trying to buy membership?

Describe the steps in detail.

What happens?

What error messages?

Were you ever able to successfully buy membership?

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com