cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep present number

sean8n
Visitor
In Asia for six months, can't use sim here, so let membership expire, when do i need to renew membership to keep my number?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sean8n
Visitor
Hi Dalyer, yep that's what i wanted to hear 🙂 I do this every year so cannot afford to pay monthly during my absence.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You won't lose your number after 6 months of inactivity. It takes 12 or more. When you get back you'll just need to contact 48 support to get your account reactivated but your number will still be associated with your account.
You might want to double check this with 48 support just to be sure but it's also covered in the terms and conditions.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

Did that help at all @sean8n ?

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support then please click here - if the Chat Now option does not appear on that page then keep trying until it does.

sean8n
Visitor
Hi Dalyer, yep that's what i wanted to hear 🙂 I do this every year so cannot afford to pay monthly during my absence.