cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
80% helpful (4/5)
Admin48
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

If you’re receiving an error when you’re trying to login to your My48 and don’t know why, don’t worry! The below guide will help get you sorted or point you in the right direction.

Unable to login: Wrong credentials!

This error appears if you’ve entered the incorrect email address or you’ve entered the incorrect password. This is easily sorted. Just hit the "forgot password" link and we’ll send an email to your registered email address that’s updated on your My48 allowing you to create a new password.

The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

There's two potential explanations for this:

1. Displayed when there's an system error.

Solution: Retry logging in again after a few minutes, even systems have off days! However if this error appears after several attempts, then get in contact with 48 Customer Care and they will have a look at your account to get this sorted.

1. Your account may be suspended due to none use.

Solution: If you haven’t bought a plan or credit in the last 6 months, you run the risk of your account going inactive. It would be best to get in touch with 48 Customer Care to check your account status and advise you on the best course of action. Remember that prevention is better then cause, so keep your account active and let's try to avoid this error.

If this article was helpful, we’d love to hear your feedback. Remember that you can post a new question on the Community, here, and your fellow 48 customers will help you out to the best of their ability. 

  

If you are in need of account assistance contact 48 Customer Care, here. If possible and convenient, do try contact to them from a different phone or desktop, as we might need to go through some troubleshooting with you.

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Comments
Anon
Not applicable
Please can someone help me out I can call or make a text and my membership is paid.
Version history
Last update:
‎30-05-2023 09:43 AM
Updated by: