cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mebership

efewill
Newcomer
Brought my membership last night I pick calls, landline and internet I got calls and landline but no internet what I need most is d internet pls someone should pls help out!!!
And also when am aboard my internet doesn't work too why is it like that ?
7 REPLIES 7

dc888
Crew (retired)
Crew (retired)

@efewill wrote:
Brought my membership last night I pick calls, landline and internet I got calls and landline but no internet what I need most is d internet pls someone should pls help out!!!
And also when am aboard my internet doesn't work too why is it like that ?

Hey efewill

I hope you're well.  The first thing I need to point out is that our internet will not work abroad.  The costs involved when using internet abroad can be very very expensive.  Because of that we decided not to offer any data roaming service. 

When abroad you can still connect to a Wi-Fi hotspot or pop to a local internet cafe.

For any further questions about roaming check out this guide http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/Going-abroad/m-p/35043.

I can see you did purhcase memership last night but you bought the standard membership which does not include any internet.

The standard membership gives you:

300 mobile minutes
Unlimited texts
20 land line minutes

The guido is the €10 membership that does included membership:

300 mobile minutes
Unlimited texts
60 land line minutes
1GB of internet

For this month if you need to use the internet you will need to add on.  You can buy that here http://www.48months.ie/membershop?cat=addons.

If this helps please accept as a solution. 

Damain

Nobody should buy Standard membership any more as it makes no sense in comparison to Guido.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

tamaryse
Newcomer
I top up my membership on the 14 of July ( monthly) but on the 19 of July I couldn't make a call ? Why ??? I'm confused. I didn't send any message picture or internet just make a normal call . Can you help me ?

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What does your online account say about your current membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

jonathanmoran17
Newcomer
My 48 plan will not let me make calls or use the internet what is

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What does your online account say about your current membership status, expiry date and allowance balances?

Any update?