cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership broken?

12345flo
Visitor
Hi,

I lost my sim so I blocked my account and ordered a new one.
I activated it hours ago but nothing is working. No SMS, no internet, my 48 page stays on loading forever when accessing it in a browser and my membership shows its valid until the 31st of December 9999 in the app...

Can you please have a look into this issue and fix it so I can use my phone again?

Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

@12345flo wrote:
my membership shows its valid until the 31st of December 9999 in the app...

That's odd alright!

Did you definitely order a replacement SIM after blocking your old one - not a brand new SIM which would not be linked to your original account/number/membership/allowances etc.?

You probably need to contact 48 support about this to be honest:

http://www.48months.ie/help#ask-a-48-agent

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

12345flo
Visitor
Yeah this is definitely a replacement sim.

OK - you should definitely contact 48 support so.

I reckon that only they can fix this for you.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

We're 48 support able to assist?

12345flo
Visitor
Well yes and no.
They told me that I've no longer any membership because I blocked my account. It's written nowhere when following the process.
Since my membership is getting renewed automatically every 8th of each month it looks like I paid 10€ for 6 days of use and have now to buy another membership... which I won't.
I asked them to reactivate my membership or give me back 10€ in credit to buy a new one because it is a complete rip-off.

That doesn't sound right to me.

If you blocked your sim and ordered a replacement then I'd expect your existing account/membership/allowances/add-ons/number etc to carry over to it.

That's certainly how I understood the process to work.

I'd query this again with them as it sounds to me like somebody has given you incorrect advice unless I'm missing something here...

Hope this helps.

12345flo
Visitor
Well thanks Kerry for fixing it so fast. Basically, I got charged 10€ from the auto renew but it didn't show up in their system. I provided them with a screenshot of my bank account showing the 10€ debit and they activated a new Guido plan until next month.

Many thanks to the support. They're fast and reliable.