cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Membership has disappeared ?

mad4it1979
Newcomer
I brought a don membership and has vanished before my end date can any one help as I'll need my phone for work tomorrow
6 REPLIES 6

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

How do you mean disappeared?

What does your My48 account page say about your current membership status & expiry date?

Does it list a "next" membership & start date?

What does your My History page say about recent payments/purchases?

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

mad4it1979
Newcomer
It's not letting me connect to any internet or make a call checked my app and it's blank saying 0.00 credit but a membership?
When my don wasn't about to end as only had it 2 weeks ?
And my history is blank too

@mad4it1979 wrote:
it's blank saying 0.00 credit but a membership?
When my don wasn't about to end as only had it 2 weeks ?
And my history is blank too

This is confusing.

Can you connect to the website on a computer and check your My 48 and My History pages please?

https://www.48months.ie/my-48

http://www.48months.ie/my-48/my-history

What exactly does your My 48 page say about your "Current membership" and when it ends?

What are your current membership allowance balances (mobile mins, mobile texts, internet, landline mins)?

What exactly does it say under the "Membership planner" section?

What exactly does your My History page say abour recent payments/purchases?

I don't understand "but/buy a membership" above.

Or "When my don wasn't about to end as only had it 2 weeks".

These statements don't make sense.

If you have a Don membership in place which is not yet expiring but you have used up the allowance balances then you need to buy add-ons to tide you over to the end of the current membership.

Buying a new membership will not help immediately as the new membership will stack to kick in when the current one eventually expires and the new membership allowances will not be available to you until this happens.

If you can post all of the above information clearly then it might help to clarify matters.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Any update?

If you are sure that an existing memberhsip (or a new one?) has just disappeared from your account then you'll probably need to contact support about this:

http://www.48months.ie/help#contact-us

Some of the confusion above probably arises because I was looking at the My 48/My History pages on the website while you seem to be using the app to check your account details and the two views provide slightly different info.

Hope this helps.

mad4it1979
Newcomer
Buy a membership sorry about spelling

mad4it1979
Newcomer
Membership status unpaid?
0.00 credit
Buy membership
I've not got any history either
That I can find that is